5-Year Limited Warranty (Tonneau Cover)
Warranty covers against defective materials or workmanship on all components of SyneticUSA tonneau cover products for the duration stated below provided product is properly installed per SyneticUSA instruction and with SyneticUSA approved parts and hardware. Warranty is valid only for SyneticUSA covers purchased through an authorized dealer, anyone who purchases through unauthorized sellers should be aware that used, incomplete, or defective products are not covered under warranty. The warranty is non-transferable.
The warranty is voided if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable or improper use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship. Interference of this product with other installed accessories or trailers is not covered under this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.The following conditions will void the warranty:
Wind whip damage: Cover must be secured at all appropriate points when vehicle is in motion; unsecured cover will flap and may damage the product and the vehicle.
Improper use of clamps: clamps must be tightly secured so that clamp lips tightly grip the inner bedside metal surface. For folding tonneau covers, rear latches must be stowed in the closed position before folding the cover, failure to do so might puncture the aluminum.
Driving with cover open (unsecured): Both safety strap/buckles must be secured when cover is folded/rolled all the way back to the cab; driving with the cover open at high speed will void the warranty.
Overloading of cargo: Loaded cargo must not touch the cover at any point and do not put any weight on top of the cover.
Opening cover without removing debris: Cover surface must be free of all foreign material, such as snow and ice before opening the cover.
Improper cleaning: Normal soap and water will be sufficient to clean the aluminum. Do not use automatic “brush-style” car wash. Do not use abrasive chemical cleaners that contain silicone; the chemical will dry out the aluminum and make the threading brittle and more prone to breakage.
1-Year Limited Warranty (LED Products)
We offer a 1-year limited warranty on any item(s) is confirmed to be defective within 1 year from the initial purchase date. This warranty will be applied to exchanges only; therefore no refunds will be covered under this warranty. All cases are authorized upon the discretion of our RMAdepartment.
OurReturns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) department reserves the right to reject any returns or exchanges for any item(s) returned past 90 days.
What do I do if I received an incorrect product(s)?
In order to process the exchange in the best interest to both parties, we must receive the incorrect item prior to processing the exchange.
If a suitable exchange cannot be made within a span of three weeks, we will gladly issue a full refund.
What can I do if my purchased item(s) are defective?
If your purchased item(s) do not fit properly and/or function properly, we will gladly replace it at no additional charge.
Please contact our customer service department for assistance in obtaining anRMAcase number.
How long is the Return Merchandise Authorization effective?
Our company Return Merchandise Authorization is valid for 7 days from the initial date it was issued.
Please contact us for assistance in requesting an authorization number, return instructions, and/or any related concerns regarding yourRMAstatus.
Can I exchange an item(s) that I purchased over a month ago?
Exchanges are only offered for defective item(s) that are received within 90 days from the original purchase date.
We highly recommend professional installation and support, therefore any exchanges will not be offered until assistance has been sought.
Defective item(s) can be returned for replacements under the following
1. Any returned merchandise must be returned within its original packaging and include
all documentation, accessories, etc.
2. Merchandise cannot be damaged during the installation process.
3. Return items that are found not to be defective will be subject to a 20% restocking fee at the customers' expense.
4. The customer is responsible for any return shipping and handling charges.
5. Any charges not related to the purchased product such as shipping, transaction costs, insurance, etc. are non-refundable.
- We recommend that you inspect all items within 24-48 hours for missing, damaged, and/or incorrect parts upon receiving.We do our very best to prevent any shipping damages from occurring, however it does occur occasionally.
- In the event that the shipping carrier has left a damaged package in your absence, contact the shipping carrier immediately to have it sent back to our facility.
- We are not responsible for any missing, damaged, or incorrect parts delivered after 21 business days, regardless of the party at fault for the original damages.
Please contact us immediately if any part or your complete order is received damaged so we can solve the issue in a prompt manner.
- In the event of a lost or stolen package, you must process a claim directly with the shipping carrier. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, and/or any related types of issues.